SUPERSEAM PRO 444 ADHESIVE
- Superseam Pro 444 Adhesives are manufactured in the U.S.A with no pigments. Pigmented adhesives can be a concern for staining surfaces that are other than its use.
- Excellent water resistance.
- No foaming through seams at high temperatures. • Excellent Freeze Thaw Strength and longevity
- Much thicker viscosity than other leading adhesives on the market today.
- Superseam Pro 444 Adhesive can be applied by brush, notched trowel and/or pouring
- User friendly and workable cure times.
- Great adhesion and superior strength in heavy traffic areas.
- Superseam Pro 444 Adhesive can be used in Synthetic Turf Glue Box applications.
- Bonds to Wood, Concrete, Clean Asphalt Paving, Fiberglass Seam Tape
Superseam Pro 444 Adhesive is a single component Urethane adhesive. It is the professional’s choice of synthetic turf glue adhesive. Its adhesion strength is above the competitions. Superseam Pro 444 Adhesive has excellent shear and elongation properties, along with its ability to withstand harshest weather conditions with great longevity. Superseam Pro 444 Adhesive can be used indoors or outdoors with proper ventilation. Superseam Pro 444 Adhesive has many uses in the synthetic turf and carpet industry including “Glue Down” on exterior surfaces as in concrete, pavers or clean asphalt.